35th Annual Automobile Insurance Law - Pittsburgh
Online registration is now closed. To register for this event you may download the registration form here and call, e-mail, or fax your registration form to Member Services.
5 Substantive & 1 Ethics CLE Credit
Wednesday, April 19th • 8:50 am - 4:45 pm
Invest in the future of your Auto Law practice with in-depth discussions from experienced panelists. You don't want to miss this dynamic course. Register Early! Online registration will close at Noon on Tuesday, April 11th.
- Review of the Financial Responsibility Statute and Case Law, an Update of First Party and Third Party Liability and Coverage Issues, including a Limited Tort Case Law Update
- Subrogation and Recovery of Special Damages, Including Preclusions and Offsets, ERISA Plans, HMOs, and Medicare
- Beyond the "Rear End" Collison: Making Recoveries in Extraordinary Cases, Including DUI, Dram Shop, Distracted Driving, Ride Sharing Companies, Driverless Cars, and Crash Avoidance Systems
- Hot Topics and Listserv Issues Including Social Media: Discovery and Ethical Issues
- Impact of the Workers' Compensation Claim Within your Auto Case
- Effective Use of Expert Witnesses, Even in Small Auto Cases: When and How Should You Employ Experts, and What Kind Do You Need?
- Uninsured & Underinsured "Jam Session": A Comprehensive Update of UM/UIM and Bad Faith Case Law, and IFP v. Koken Update
- And much more!
Leonard A. Sloane, Esq. & Dale G. Larrimore, Esq.
Lisa M. Benzie, Esq.
Scott B. Cooper, Esq.
Michael J. Davey, Esq.
Joshua P. Geist, Esq.
Dale G. Larrimore, Esq.
Jason Matzus, Esq.
James Ronca, Esq.
Leonard A. Sloane, Esq.
||$359 • PAJ Member
$329 • PAJ Member admitted to practice 2007-2016
$259 • PAJ Paralegal Member
$429 • Non-Member Attorney
$299 • Non-Member Paralegal
$50 • PAJ Law Clerk Member
*A refund, less a $50 service fee, will only be given to those cancelling in writing at least 5 business days prior to the date of this program.